One 2 Minute Call Can Save You Real $$$
The professionals at Insure A Car have been providing personal quotes over the phone for over 20 years. A two minute call will tell you if you really can save on your monthly car insurance premium.
Call today and find out for yourself. 800-231-3603.
Answers About Auto Insurance
What are the different types of auto insurance coverage?
Insurance policies pertaining to vehicles offer different kinds of coverage and with different prices. The following auto insurance information clears up what insurance can can:
• Bodily Injury Liability – This covers medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and funeral expenses for the people injured in the accident wherein you are legally held responsible. This will also cover the legal fees to defend yourself in the event of a lawsuit.
• Property Damage Liability – In an accident when you are at fault, this insurance coverage will pay for the repair cost of the damage vehicles and any other properties damaged by the mishap such as street lamps, buildings and other infrastructures.
• Collision Coverage – This coverage will pay for the damages to your car and the other party’s vehicle as result of the accident. When you are at fault, the insurance company will reimburse you of the repair costs after you have paid for the deductible amount. When you are not at fault, the insurance company will then seek reimbursement from the other party to pay for the repair costs of your vehicle.
• Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage – This particular kind of coverage will aid you and your passengers in medical expenses after being injured by a motorist who is not insured or underinsured provided that the driver had been held legally responsible for the accident.
What are the Premium and Deductible?
These are the two basic terms on auto insurance that you should get yourself familiar with. Premium refers to the amount that the insurance company will charge you for a particular auto insurance policy, while deductible is the amount that you would have to share with your insurance company in paying damages obtained in the accident. To illustrate further, if have purchased a policy with a $200 deductible and the accident had cost a $500 worth of damages, then you are the one responsible in paying the $200 damages while your insurance company takes care of the rest.
Is there an advantage to buying insurance online?
The best online auto insurance agency will want you to get your money’s worth, experience the most convenient means of purchasing your auto insurance needs online, and of course, be the wisest buyer you can be notwithstanding from whom you are going to buy your policy from.
- Identify your auto insurance needs – Make a conclusive list of all your car insurance needs. This step should be performed before seeking quotes prior to buying insurance. This list should include the coverage you want for yourself and other drivers in your household, as well as meet the basic auto insurance requirements in the state that you live in.
- Cross-check the list with your State’s requirements – It is your responsibility to know what are your state’s insurance requirements, at least, the current minimum coverage. From identifying your insurance needs, cross-check that list with the State’s requirements to ensure that you would have all the necessary coverage you need, and all the coverage required by law.
- Review the amount of insurance coverage – After making and filtering your list, review the amount of insurance coverage you are about to purchase. As a tip, the most important amount of coverage you need to think about is the limits for the property damage liability and bodily injury. These coverage are also the most basic requirements among most states in the US. When buying auto insurance, be certain that the amount of coverage you wish to purchase can provide adequate protection for yourself and your property. We highly recommend that you buy a higher amount of coverage for your future financial security like in the event of an accident.
Car Insurance For Women
You may be wondering if there is a different price for car insurance for a particular gender. You may ask the question: is there a different rate on car insurance for women an men. There is a common misconception that car insurance for women costs less than men. Although both men and women need the same car insurance protection, gender does not play a role in the cost of car insurance coverage. Whatever your gender is, as long as you want to own and drive a car in the state of Pennsylvania, you need to maintain your state’s financial responsibility requirements. There is no need to worry, there is no discrimination at between men and women when it comes to auto insurance. Car insurance for women does not cost any less or more.
Men who are reading this may want to express some relief. Statistically speaking, there are more men who have found to be driving while intoxicated, and received citations for driving under the influence of drugs and or alcohol and other offenses. Whether the gender had something to do with that or not, it is still debatable. So, let us avoid getting into an endless debate. Although car insurance companies have data showing men historically may be a higher-risk drivers – there is still no difference when it comes to the pure cost of car insurance. Although in most states, women pay less for car insurance premiums compared to those of men, the actual rate has nothing to do with it.